Sunday, April 23, 2006

Marathon day!

We went to watch the London marathon today, because N & T's friend was running in it. It was actually really exciting! Lots of people running for charites and a few good costumes. Heaps people had their names written on them somewhere so we were cheering for them. The most common names were Andy, Ian and Simon.

Also wandered down to Trafalgar Square, past Downing Street. There were some pretty serious looking police (with guns even!) posted at the end of Downing St.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to a Pixar exhbition http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/on-line/pixar/. Whose jealous?!?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I'm jealous!!! You better get photos of that! I watched Nemo yesterday... damn stupid Westport and the uncultured swines who don't understand my Pixar loving-ness.
And yay you got a digi cam! Are you gonn a put your photos up?

Anonymous said...

Anita won "So you think you can dance". Rangiora boy came 3rd, Sharnika 4th, and other boy 2nd.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
40cm at the Remarks on Tuesday. We've just got back from Dunners after being "stranded" there by floods. I did a couple of really great stacks at Naseby over the weekend - you would've been proud Lis!. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

wicked mate your trip sounds great. Gotta remind myself to look up at the moment to enjoy the fabulous sky in vagus....holidays... I need them, you are making me envious!